- The Institute's advanced licensing and technology transfer curriculum is designed to meet the needs of:
- Intellectual property and licensing professionals from around the world interested in learning more about licensing and technology transfer law and practice
- University and corporate technology managers
- Students and graduates of other law schools that do not have extensive course offerings in technology transfer and licensing law
- Graduates and graduate-level students interested in licensing and technology transfer
One of the special values of the Institute is the exchange of information and perspectives among practicing attorneys, technology managers, entrepreneurs, and students from the United States and abroad. Past experience has shown that attendees learn from each other as well as from their instructors.